STATEMENT OF ASHBROOK SIMON-HARTLEY'S COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
Ashbrook Simon-Hartley Ltd places the paramount importance on the Safety and Health of our professionals and customers. We are committed to providing a work environment where Safety is pre-planned into every task with the attitude that every injury is preventable.
We recognise that our employees are a key resource within the organisation and the contribution made by employees to Health & Safety will significantly contribute to the organisation's goals.
Ashbrook Simon-Hartley is committed to professional & responsible standards of Health & Safety. Our policies are actively communicated throughout the business and continuously reviewed and improved with the involvement of all employees through responsible engagement.
OUR KEY EMBEDDED GOALS:
* Zero accidents
* Progressive improvements in Health & Safety throughout our business
* Continually developing & implementing methods of work that are safer and contribute to business performance
* Monitor & measure Health & Safety performance
* Maintain and encourage a continuing interest in Health & Safety matters applicable to the company's activities
* Ensure that business plans include adequate funding and resources for Health & Safety requirements